WISHES BEYOND CAPACITY ,LOANS AND TWO SUICIDES

It is never wrong to wish for something earnestly. But you should work hard and save to get that thing.it is very wrong to borrow beyond your returning capacity and get neck deep in loans. 
The Indian prime minister was selling tea long back. by hard work and capability, he is now the leader of a big country. The Tamil actor Rajanikanth was a bus conductor long time back. Now he is well known in the film industry ,has given a series of successful films and has thousands and thousands of fan followers.
INDIAN PM MODIJI
ACTOR RAJINIKANTH
Yes you should possess the capacity also. And probably Lady luck favours a select few.But hard work and savings will at least get you many of your realistic wishes. My driver bought a Rs. 86000 Pulsar bike for his sister's marriage. His earnings are from his salary which I pay monthly.Now he has taken  Rs.90000 loan from me to pay for the bike. Even if he pays back Rs.10000 monthly he will need a long time in repaying the loan.


They are a poor farming family.Was this costly a bike needed ?There are super bikes available at prices ranging from Rs.45000 to Rs. 50000.But no, he has to show off before his family that he is capable of giving the son-in-law a most costly bike.

And he has wishes to get a refrigerator,a home theater and a washing machine. So he wants a credit card now.I refused to be the guarantor. I have lost my faith in him.I am beginning to have doubts whether he will return my hard earned money.He has taken heavy loans from others too. 

Now he has developed a tendency to cheat on my duties to earn elsewhere. I am in a fix. I can not even chuck him out.I have to recover my hard earned money. Actually he is a true Christian.He was not like this before. Now the loan burden and family burden is making him behave thus.

And he has this habit of attending functions he is invited to almost daily and shell out anything from Rs.200-Rs.2000 as gift. I have tried to warn him that spending within one's limit is safe. But he does not listen. He actually believes that if he attends all functions, he will be popular among the public.Well this is absolutely impossible. Once you turn your back, people abuse you or forget you. Human mind is so fickle. If 50% people like you another 50% dislike you,hate you and abuse you behind your back.

So soon my driver will be neck deep in troubles. Neck deep in loans. So then what is he going to do? Poor chap ,I pity him. But I have to recover my money. So I am trying to utilize his services as much as possible.




So I advice everyone,"Do not harbor wishes beyond your capacity and do not take loans you can not pay back." What you want ,work hard and save for it.

Now for the two suicides both by hanging,a lady and a middle aged gentleman. These two suicides happened in our locality in the past one month. Both hanged themselves to escape from neck deep debt.This must be happening elsewhere also commonly. The commonest method is by hanging. But people who want to commit suicide take poison, throw themselves in front of a running train,shoot themselves etc. 



I know of these cases because they lived in my locality. If you can not pay back,why go neck deep in debt and then take your life. 

So I come back to my original opinion "It is never wrong to wish for something earnestly. But you should work hard and save to get that thing.it is very wrong to borrow beyond your returning capacity and get neck deep in loans."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAIKUNTH EKADASHI, INDIAN MYTHOLOGY AND SRIRANGAM THE VAIKUNTHAM OF THE WORLD.

DURGA DURGATINASHINI

THE NEPHROLOGIST LORD OF OOTATHUR WHO TREATS KIDNEY PROBLEMS