KUNTI DEVI A WOMAN I WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTROL

Kunti devi..............No I am not talking about the mythological character,the mother of Pandavas and Karna.That Kunti was a golden hearted woman who taught honesty and righteousness to her sons.

PANDAVAS,DRAUPADI AND KUNTI DEVI

 Well this Kunti was also a golden hearted person.She was a patient of mine.She was cured after a surgery I performed on her. And she became a fan of mine.And what a fan!!!

I usually do not encourage patients to come to my residence.But Kunti would not take "no" for an answer.She took it upon herself to look after me.

.I used to stay alone in my quarters with only a daily help who used to tend to my house and cook for me.And I soon realised that Kunti was an indomitable force and I was unable to control her.So I resigned myself to the fact that whether I wish it or not Kunti will look after me.

So i began to enjoy the delicious " Litti "and "Malpua" both Bihari dishes which Kunti used to bring.And sometimes she brought delicious Aloo(potato ) parathas.

LITTI

MALPUA
And once I fell ill with a viral fever and felt nauseated and unable to take food.There was this nagging pain in my limbs and I had a severe headache.And Kunti stayed back to look after me .She cooked bland food and forced me to eat.She massaged my aching limbs and head.It felt nice and I felt relaxed. And the feeling that there is a true well wisher also soothed me.

Soon after that I was transferred to a distant hospital and Kunti actually cried when I left.I also felt bad.

Years have passed and what with my busy schedule I forgot all about Kunti. Today when I was rummaging around my old belongings,I found a picture of Bajrangbali (Lord Hanuman).Kunti had once given it to me as a token of affection.I do not know where she is and what she is doing but suddenly the smiling face of Kunti with small pox scars on her face appeared before my eyes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VAIKUNTH EKADASHI, INDIAN MYTHOLOGY AND SRIRANGAM THE VAIKUNTHAM OF THE WORLD.

DURGA DURGATINASHINI

THE NEPHROLOGIST LORD OF OOTATHUR WHO TREATS KIDNEY PROBLEMS